The grass is green, the tulips have finally bloomed and amor is in the air! It feels like spring, well, except for the occasional snowstorm and nasty virus. How would you like to participate in a Springtime quiz? You may choose one of the following; flowers, warm weather, or someone to kiss. You can choose all three, however, the likeliness of a storm and a nasty virus coming your way increases substantially. Trust me, I know from experience. Please, respond. . .
4 comments:
I'll take the warm weather, thanks!
(p.s. This is Brittney Mortimer)
Hi Rochelle...
This is Shaun and I would like to participate in the someone to kiss quiz. For me there is only one answer...Lindsay. I can pass this quiz.
Great answers, Brittany and Shaun! You both successfully passed the quiz. I still can't decide on any one thing so, heck, I'll take them all!!!
Hi Rochelle! I guess I just came out of nowhere, didn't I! (I got to you from Cristi's blog). I'm living in good ole Fort Wayne, Indiana. I'm doing music therapy full time! It's a really good job & I like it here (IN is Beautiful!), but I miss my family tons. Luckily I get to see them in July! Keep in touch! ~Brit
Post a Comment