Monday, December 29, 2008

Resowhatzit?

As far as setting a New Years Resolution this year, I'm totally lost. Hmmmm, what goal can I set for myself by the 1st of January to accomplish, quickly be forgotten or inspire 12 months of guilt should I fail miserably? I suppose I could actually be serious and set that goal that I've been putting off for 10 years, but why couldn't I do that last month? Why don't I experience that surge of motivation that comes from starting a new goal for the new year? I guess I need to "shift my paradigm" or call Tony Robbins or Mr. Covey or something. Am I the only one that stinks at setting goals? Anyway, my question for you is. . . what's your Near Yews Resolution? and. . . Are you going to do it?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

My resolution is to worry less and enjoy more! Happy New Year Rochelle! - Sarah

bekka said...

I say boo to New Year's resolutions but as a quickly approach 30 I have thought about what I want to be, think I should be etc. and have been trying to make changes accordingly. I have been thinking about it for a while and 30 is still a few months off so I have time to make changes.

jillian said...

I just don't set them, they're going to get broken soon enough. I really don't like goals, resolutions etc, all stemming from having to make them at church when I didn't want to :) good luck to all you goal oriented people!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

My resolution is so boring... My family is doing the Biggest Loser so I am trowing my name in a going for it... Yes, I'm going to try and lose some weight.... Hopefully I'll be looking smokin' hot by 2010!!

Aloha_Misty said...

I want to do a better job teaching Sabrina school. But that isn't really a written resolution. I guess I don't have a real resolution this year. I just want to survive having baby 3....I sometimes think the first few months are so hard and it takes everything I have just to keep everyone happy and feeling normal!