Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stork Visit Eminent

To some, it may seem a little too soon after our marraige (Sept. 9, 2008) to try for a baby - but Ben is 9, Spencer will be 8 and Will will be 5. The powers that be say it is time for another one. After some positive at-home pregnancy tests, one missed period, and a significant increase in my need to wee, it is confirmed that I am pregnant & we couldn't be more ecstatic!

Our little one is due (tentatively) on October 27th. Will it be a boy? Or a girl? Or will Alfonso get his wish of having one of each? Will I be able to buy little pink dresses and take comfort in knowing that the estrogen level in the house in on the rise? Will I have similar cravings like Kentucky Fried Chicken (Will) or Wendy's Frosties (Spencer)? Pray tell, will I be able to attend Witches Night Out this year? Will the baby have Alfonso's wonderful dark complexion or suffer Mom's white/transparent fate. I look forward to all of the little discoveries that lie ahead, but most of all I take comfort in knowing that whoever's in there, they're on their way.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

so excited for you!! i love the way you captured all of the questions that encapsulate the anticipation! i think one of each sounds like a great idea!! ;-)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

FANTASTIC!!! That is so great! I'm really excited for you.. You're such a great Mom, this little one is so lucky!! Keep us posted! Have a great night.

Bronwyn James said...

I love this! I can't wait to follow up for all the fun pregnancy news. Congratulations!

The Gines Family said...

WAHOOOOOOO! congrats that is soooooo exciting!!! can't wait! it seems like everyone is preggers! wishing you the best! hope to see ay soon!