Sunday, August 29, 2010

21 Day Challenge - Day 20

I thought I'd try something super different today by creating my picture entirely on the computer. For me, this is foreign territory, but I had so much fun experimenting and trying something new. The program is called "Paint." It is probably incredibly outdated, but it sufficed.

Day 20 Who
It looks like someone just tried to sneak up on these two. I love how their eyes are totally skiwompus. This took about an hour to create. Yay for trying new things!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Hales said...

This is way cool, and good job of expanding your talent and using the computer!

Sarah said...

Again...amazing....I love owls. Ella has owls on her high chair and I bought her a cute shirt with owls on it for fall. Can I commission you to paint her a picture with owls for her room.....seriously?!!!