I made seven baskets.Hi, this is will
I am pretty much awesome. Repete it 100 times. I am 777 years old. Just kidding. I am 7. I do not know what to talk abuot.
Favorite color: Black
Favorite animal: King cobra
Favorite food: Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes from Dominos
Favorite place: Airborne
Favorite time of day: dinner
Favorite movie: The Simpson's (my Dad let's me watch it)
Favorite toy: The Wii & my Super Smash Bro's game.
Least favorite color: pink
Least favorite animal: worm
Least favorite food: poo
Least favorite place: school
Least favorite time of day: homework
Least favorite movies: Spot and His Grandparents Visit the Carnival, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, My Little Ponies
Least favorite toy: Mia's my little ponies
I still don't know what to talk abuot.
If I had the most perfect day ever, I would eat popcorn shrimp and what I would do would play video games with the window open cause there's a window down there and I could feel the nice breeze. I would be with mom/rochelle. I would eat 15 choclate lava crunch cakes.
Me and Spence swimming in jacksen hole.
3 comments:
My favorite color is red
My favorite animal are Harley and Alex
My favorite food is sushi
My favorite place is my bed
My favorite time of day is when Nicole gives me hugs.
My favorite movie is Tangled
My favorite toy is bubbles
My least favorite is poo
Love, DD
Oh my gosh. I love him. And all his 7-year-old randomness :)
WILL YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!
-MEGAN:0)
Post a Comment