If you would like to be able to read our blog in the future, please email me your name and email address. My email address is rochelleflores2@gmail.com
It's been a sad day. I've been naive to think that only friends would read this blog and that only friends would really care about what I have to say or what I think. Apparently there are people out there who have nothing better to do than make fun of and criticize others. I decided tonight that I'm not giving them a chance to do it anymore, at least not here. To whom I speak of, (you know who you are), I'd like to say: you don't know me, you have no right to treat my family this way, and, Penelope, get a life.
It's been a sad day. I've been naive to think that only friends would read this blog and that only friends would really care about what I have to say or what I think. Apparently there are people out there who have nothing better to do than make fun of and criticize others. I decided tonight that I'm not giving them a chance to do it anymore, at least not here. To whom I speak of, (you know who you are), I'd like to say: you don't know me, you have no right to treat my family this way, and, Penelope, get a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment