Monday, July 23, 2012

June and July (as seen from my phone)

More pictures from my phone. They are random, but so is life.
Also, they are out of order, but so is my brain.


Mia loves to watch Super Simple Learning songs on my laptop.


I got to celebrate my birthday in June with some of my favorite people at one of my favorite places, The Cheesecake Factory

I was asked to sing at my friend "Bummer's" funeral. The place was packed with people who love him. This was taken from where I sat. I just love the message on the back of the program, "Today is a Gift." I guess that's why they call it the present.

We went to the local car show and saw some real beauties like OPTIMUS PRIME!



We had a massive 4 level tower in our backyard that we inherited when we bought the house. It ate up the whole backyard and was not only an eyesore, but . . . no actually, it was just an eyesore.
And it was unsafe. Here's a picture of it being disassembled by "Ace".

After the tower was adiosed, it was time to pour the new patio.


Still wet.

Mia and Ben cooling off in June.

Mia spent two hours on that carousel. Everytime the music stopped, she'd do the sign for "more".

Here's a beautiful sunset we saw after pack meeting in our neighbor's yard in Daniel.

Mia devouring her first "independent" slice of watermelon.

My mom's fairy garden in her backyard. It's so cute!

Mia loves to sit at the piano and gently play the keys and turn the pages of a music book. Even if the book falls on her. . . repeatedly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures I always love the fun things you guys do,thank you for letting me be part of it,the boys said thanks for the cards ;)