Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 2014. . .

So December was insane. January is okay in my book. If there's too many pictures of Mia, I'm sorry, she's just so cute and growing so fast. Faster than anyone else in the house. Gotta capture everything I can. Right? Here's a few things we've been up to:
Mia wanted to be a princess so she put on her crown cousin Austin made her
and the cape cousin Eric gave her.
Ta-daaaa!
 

Check out her adorable cape! Thanks Aunt Lindsay!

Ben played a duet with his friend at school, Logan.
Their band the Beatles' Apprentice. They played "Hey Jude" It was AWESOME!!!

Mia got a (long overdue) big girl bed.
She loves it and to be honest, so do I.

This is what happens when you mix Stk Conference with Stickers and two cuties.
Ben is such a good sport and an awesome brother.

More "Conference" Stickers.

Will and Mia in her rocking chair. My two babies :)
 

Burger King. Free crowns. Cinnabons. You can't go wrong.

I tried to think of a good caption, but I think this picture stands pretty well on it's own.

1 comment:

Shiv said...

That last picture is my favorite! Love it!